Growing up my sister always made these Magic Layer bars, and they are a great staple to have in your recipe folder because you can change out the ingredients so easily! The original recipe is from Eagle Brand, which you can read here, but I changed it up a bit!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cups chopped almonds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Set the oven to 350' and grease a 13 X 9"
- Crush the graham crackers in a plastic bag to avoid any mess
- combine butter and graham crackers
- Evenly spread cracker crumbs in the pan
- pour sweetened condensed milk directly over cracker crumbs
- Layer on top chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, almonds, and coconut
- pop in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool, then enjoy!
I like to keep them in the freezer once they've cooled down- they are much more delicious cold!